All customers must pay the outstanding balance to Hertz Thailand at the time to pick up.
Rate quoted is inclusive of Collision Damage Waiver. The renter is responsible for all damages caused to the vehicle, including theft regardless of fault. In the event of an accident, PROVIDED the renter has made a police report within 24 hours from the time of the accident or theft, Hertz shall be entitled to charge the renter an excess fee (THB2,000 to 10,000 in case of an accident and THB 30,000 in case of loss or theft). Upon the renter’s acceptance and subject to the terms and conditions stipulated in the Rental Agreement, the renter’s liability is limited to the Excess Fee.
• Insurance cover for third party property damage up to THB 2.5 Million and third party bodily injuries up to THB 50,000 / Loss of Life THB 1 Million
In case customers demand to collect or return cars in out of our office hours, for instance, before our hertz locations open or after close (Depend on each Hertz Locations), and demand to have our staff waiting at collection or return locations. Customers have to pay THB 1,000 (Excluding VAT) for an extra charge.
In case customers demand to return cars in out of our office hours, they could use the service of key drop box without extra charge.
BORDER CROSSING RESTRICTIONS
All vehicle categories are permitted to travel only in the Kingdom of Thailand, no border crossing allowed.
ONE WAY RENTALS
One way rentals are available between Hertz locations in Thailand. A minimum of 3 days hire is required.
No additional fee apply to 5-6 days hire for car groups A, B, C, D, J and K. No additional fee apply to 7+ days hire for car group L.
Prices range from THB 1,500 to THB 9,500 depending on locations - these prices are exclusive of VAT 7%.
• Driver, Passenger and Third Party Coverage
• Damage Coverage on the rental vehicle with fixed excess amount of minimum 2,000 Baht and maximum 10,000 Baht when you are at fault or could not identify the third party involved in any accident damage
Super Collision Damage Waiver (SCDW)
• Fixed excess amount of zero Baht in the event of non-recoverable loss or damage from accident
• Medical expense
• Personal effect and belongings
CONDITIONS & EXCLUSIONS OF COVERAGE
• One day rental consists of 24 consecutive hours.
• Upon placing your booking request, should there be extra hours, it will be calculated at one fourth of the contractual rate, per hour up to a maximum of four hours. A full day’s rate (based on contractual rates) will be charged for car returned after fourth hour.
COLLECTION AND DELIVERY
• Collection or delivery services are available subject to advance notice and on request at no charge within a 15 km radius of a Hertz location during service hours (08.30 – 17.00), the service is free (3 days minimum). Beyond the distance of free delivery services, delivery or collection charge is applied.
• Cancellations received less than 48hours (during Hertz Reservation Centre working hours) prior to the date and time confirmed on the reservation, Hertz reserves the right to charge Cancellation fee and/or No show fee equivalent of one (1) day rental.
• GPS Navigator THB 214 per day - upon request at the time of reservation. Maximum charge THB 3,210 per rental. Items are subject to availability.
• SCDW (Super Collision Damage Waiver) Maximum THB 3,210 per rental
• TP (Theft Protection - Zero deductible) Maximum THB 802.50 per rental
• PAI (Personal Accident Insurance) THB 160.50 per day
• All optional & additional charges are inclusive of VAT 7%
• Based on confirmation of reservation, all optional & additional services or miscellaneous charges (fuel, excess charges, traffic summonses) requested by renter upon vehicle confirmation or collection will be billed directly to the renter
• Renters must be at least 21 years of age.
• Renters must possess a valid driver’s license or an International Driving Permit that has been valid for at least one year at the time of rental.
• A valid and current Passport (only photo page) or ID card (for Thai Resident)
• International Driving License or Driving License (for Thai Resident)
• Credit Card Pre-Authorize on credit card THB 10,000 is required in advance during car pick up.
• A deposit in the form of a credit card (THB 10,000) will be required from the renter at the time of rental.
• Hertz Thailand reserves the right to refuse its car rental services if this term is not met.
• Hertz Thailand accepts: American Express, Diners Club, Visa and Master Card.
(Hertz charge cards are not accepted).
• Cash deposits and Debit card are not acceptable.
Every Hertz vehicle is rented with a full tank of petrol where applicable, and must be returned in the same condition. Otherwise, the fuel refilling will be charged to renter.
Terms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier’s rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice. The deposit required to secure your vehicle (as shown on the secure booking page) will only be processed on your credit card when your booking is confirmed.
A booking is confirmed when you have been emailed a confirmation voucher and at this stage the deposit is processed on your card and becomes non-refundable and any cancellation fees stated in the supplier's terms apply. Upon receipt of your confirmation, please check your details carefully and notify us immediately if there are any incorrect details, as it may not be possible to make changes at a later date.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Please note that some suppliers treat an amendment as a new booking and apply the rate current at the time the amendment is made to recalculate the entire booking amount (not just the days changed). If the rental period is increased, an additional deposit may be required. If the rental period is shortened which results in a reduction of the rental charges, the deposit amount will remain unchanged, and the difference between the original and revised deposit is forfeited (it cannot be used towards remaining rental charges). To request a change to a confirmed booking, please use the alterations request link on your confirmation. Any alterations are subject to availability and the approval of the supplier. In addition to the alteration policy of the supplier stated in their terms, the following charges will apply:
Car rental alterations (all charges stated in local currency):
To change dates or times that result in a recalculation of rental rates, or to change vehicles or locations: 25.00
To add or remove extras to/from a confirmed booking: 10.00
The alteration fee will not be charged if your alteration request is not possible.
Vehicle Capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
We are committed to providing a quality service and aim for complete customer satisfaction. In the event of cancellation, any refunds or penalties are detailed in the terms and conditions of your selected vehicle that you are asked to read and accept at time of booking. In the event you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Car Rental Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 4 Excelsior House, 6 Commerce St, Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.
Cars.zuji.com.hk offers great deals all over the world. Compare and save!