An initial, non-refundable deposit will be secured at the time of booking confirmation. Accepted credit cards are Visa and MasterCard.
The balance is to be paid directly to the supplier on arrival. The supplier only accepts Visa and MasterCard.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The rates are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) and are subject to change without prior notice.
2. The minimum rental charge is one day (24 hours period).
3. The rental rates include full indemnity for accidental damage to third party property and bodily injuries. However, in line with the commercial insurance practice, the customer is always responsible for an amount equivalent to the excess of RM2000 for Group A vehicles, RM5000 for Group B vehicles and RM10000 for Group C vehicles.
4. For rates that do not include cover, we offer the customer the option to waive the financial responsibility resulting from damage to the vehicle. This can be done by accepting the Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) at the time of pick up at a cost of 10% of the rental cost. However the customer is still liable for a Non-Waivable Damage Excess of RM1000 for Group A vehicles, RM2000 for Group B vehicles and RM5000 for Group C vehicles.
5. The insurance and CDW will not cover for damage due to negligence, tyre damage, misfuelling, flat battery, loss of or damage to the vehicle accessories.
6. The customer is reminded that undercarriage and overhead damage is at the their own risk at all time. Insurance is void if vehicles are driven on unsealed roads or surfaces.
7. All parking fees or traffic fines incurred during the rental period will be the responsibility of the customer. An additional RM20 will be charged to the customer as an administration fee for every fine processed by Prima OdysseyTravel & Tours Sdn Bhd.
8. In addition to the rental charges, the customer is required to leave a deposit as a guarantee of proper usage of the vehicle for the entire duration of the contract, sum which will be reimbursed if the vehicle is returned in the same conditions as when collected.
9. The customer is responsible for returning the vehicle for servicing and maintenance every 5000 Km, any damage to the vehicle due to late maintenance will be the responsibility of the customer.
10. For rentals longer than a month, payment is to be made in advance on the first day of each rental month - if the rental starts on the 17th of September, the following payment is due on the 17th of October. We reserve the right to terminate the rental agreement if the customer fails to pay at the time specified.
Minimum Driver Age
Minimum age for rental is 23 years old.
Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
The rental may also purchase PAI for coverage of up to RM100,000.00 at a fee of RM8 per day per vehicle.
Return with the same level as received. A minimum of a quarter tank is required.
RM15 per day.
RM9 per day.
RM10 per name.
Terms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier’s rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice. The deposit required to secure your vehicle (as shown on the secure booking page) will only be processed on your credit card when your booking is confirmed.
A booking is confirmed when you have been emailed a confirmation voucher and at this stage the deposit is processed on your card and becomes non-refundable and any cancellation fees stated in the supplier's terms apply. Upon receipt of your confirmation, please check your details carefully and notify us immediately if there are any incorrect details, as it may not be possible to make changes at a later date.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Please note that some suppliers treat an amendment as a new booking and apply the rate current at the time the amendment is made to recalculate the entire booking amount (not just the days changed). If the rental period is increased, an additional deposit may be required. If the rental period is shortened which results in a reduction of the rental charges, the deposit amount will remain unchanged, and the difference between the original and revised deposit is forfeited (it cannot be used towards remaining rental charges). To request a change to a confirmed booking, please use the alterations request link on your confirmation. Any alterations are subject to availability and the approval of the supplier. In addition to the alteration policy of the supplier stated in their terms, the following charges will apply:
Car rental alterations (all charges stated in local currency):
To change dates or times that result in a recalculation of rental rates, or to change vehicles or locations: 25.00
To add or remove extras to/from a confirmed booking: 10.00
The alteration fee will not be charged if your alteration request is not possible.
Vehicle Capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
We are committed to providing a quality service and aim for complete customer satisfaction. In the event of cancellation, any refunds or penalties are detailed in the terms and conditions of your selected vehicle that you are asked to read and accept at time of booking. In the event you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Car Rental Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 4 Excelsior House, 6 Commerce St, Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.
Cars.zuji.com.hk offers great deals all over the world. Compare and save!